Dear Collars ‘n Cuffs Customers,
We are excited to announce that we will re-open our doors to the community on June 1, 2020! We are looking forward to the day that business returns to normal, however, in the meantime there are some changes you might experience in the short term. Please continue to return to this page for updates.
Please refer to Delaware’s Reopening Guidelines for more information regarding the general public and other businesses. You may find that information here.
We are taking extra precautions to create a safe and sanitized environment for all our employees and customers. Below please read about what we are asking of you and learn about the procedures we are newly implementing.
This is a list of all of the things that we’d like you to do when shopping at Collars ‘n Cuffs:
- If you are feeling sick or have been in contact with anyone who has been sick, please stay home.
- We will be limiting the amount of people who can enter the shop, so please plan accordingly.
- You will be greeted at the front door by a member of our staff who will determine if you may enter depending on the occupancy limits.
- Please wear a mask or face covering before entering our shop.
- Adhere to social distancing of 6’ as much as possible.
- All employees are required to wear a face mask that covers the nose and mouth in a snug manner.
- Employees will wash their hands frequently and will wear gloves.
- Prior to opening each day, Collars ‘n Cuffs will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
- Door pushes and windows will be wiped down frequently.
- Shared space surfaces will be wiped down frequently.
- While we encourage using contactless payment whenever possible; the credit card terminal will be wiped and sanitized frequently.
We appreciate your business and look forward to continue to serve the Delaware community.
Stay safe and be well,
The Collars ‘n Cuffs Team